Acknowledgements and Feedback
This Employment Ontario service is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario through the Canada-Ontario Job Fund Agreement.
This training module was developed by Community Literacy of Ontario, a network of over 100 community-based literacy agencies in Ontario.
You can learn more about CLO via:
- Our website: www.communityliteracyofontario.ca
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Love4Literacy
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/CommunityLiteracyOntario
Research and Writing
Joyce Bigelow, Kelly Cowdy and Jim Tysick of Northern Connections Adult Learning Centres (www.ncalc.ca/) with administrative support from Judith Campbell and Laurie Watson
Revised in 2018 by Vandra McQuarry from Literacy Nipissing
Ontario Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities under Employment Ontario
Website Design and Technical Support
Green IT TechTogether
Date of Publication
March 2014 / Revised September 2018
A Word of Appreciation
Thanks to all of the Literacy and Basic Skills programs and practitioners who acted as key informants to the development of the modules.
Special thanks to the five programs that acted as content reviewers and piloted the modules:
- Gateway Centre for Learning (Midland)
- Iroquois Falls Adult Learning Centre (Cochrane)
- Kingston Literacy and Skills (Napanee)
- Valley Adult Learning Association (Fort Frances)
- Wellington County Learning Centre (Arthur)
All information and weblinks were accurate at the time of publication.
@Copyright Community Literacy of Ontario
We would love to hear your feedback and ideas on this training module.
Please send us an email to email@example.com