Acknowledgements and Feedback
This training module was developed by Community Literacy of Ontario, a network of over 100 community-based literacy agencies in Ontario.
You can learn more about CLO via:
- Our website: www.communityliteracyofontario.ca
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Love4Literacy
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/CommunityLiteracyOntario
Research and Writing
Joyce Bigelow, Kelly Cowdy and Jim Tysick of Northern Connections Adult Learning Centres (www.ncalc.ca/) with administrative support from Judith Campbell and Laurie Watson
Ontario Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities under Employment Ontario
Website Design and Technical Support
Green IT (http://gccgreenit.ca/)
Date of Publication
A Word of Appreciation
Thanks to all of the Literacy and Basic Skills programs and practitioners who acted as key informants to the development of the modules.
Special thanks to the five programs that acted as content reviewers and piloted the modules:
- Gateway Centre for Learning (Midland)
- Iroquois Falls Adult Learning Centre (Cochrane)
- Kingston Literacy and Skills (Napanee)
- Valley Adult Learning Association (Fort Frances)
- Wellington County Learning Centre (Arthur)
All information and weblinks were accurate at the time of publication.
@Copyright Community Literacy of Ontario
We would love to hear your feedback and ideas on this training module.